Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Manager
Job Ref: EL-GLB-En-F013
- We seek to hire a talent who will manage the public relations and marketing communication activities of the company. The role will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and increase brand awareness through planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Roles and Responsibiitelsts
- Create, plan and supervise the execution of publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Organize and attend promotional events, seminars, training, exhibitions, and other industry enlightenment programs.
- Trac and measure the result of all marketing and communication campaigns and advise management accordingly.
- Write and produce presentations and press releases as may be required.
- Promote and communicate brand values and ideologies to all stakeholders as may be required.
- Undertake market research on current trends in the industry and develop a strategy to gain competitive advantage
- Manage the company’s digital media platforms to promote the company’s brand products and services.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships that the company can leverage to deliver businesses and solutions.
- Manage the Company’s corporate communication and public relations with external parties in a manner that promotes good branding.
- Ensure that the company’s business and brand communication is distributed across the right channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Master’s Degree in related fields is preferred
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) is a must
- 15+ years of work experience in a similar role within a PR or marketing agency is required.
- Strong analytical and project management experience.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and ability to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (eg Google Analytics).
- Proven experience in identifying targe audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Experience in managing different media agencies/houses.
Training / Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Project management/planning skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Initiative and creative ability
- Numerically literate, comfortable with working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Awareness of different media agnendas.
Deadline: 17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.