Summitech Computing Limited – We are a digital team that provides cutting edge technical solutions, made up of some of the brightest minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding edge tech products in Nigeria.
Our team is a group of young, ambitious and talented geeks who love programming & design, and who are committed to one mission: becoming the most badass version of ourselves possible. The kind of badasses that can deliver your project and meet all your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Design Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking to hire a Social Design Managerto join our team. The Social Design Manager will be designing a wide variety of things acrossSocial Media.
- You will also be in-charge of our growing online community and engage with them.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas,andshow amazing attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Executing Social Media plans.
- Managing social media campaigns.
- Creating monthly content calendars.
- Illustrating designsamples of size, type size and stylefor all the Company’s Social Media platforms.
- Effectively manage the company’s social media interactions across all platforms.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients aboutbranding anddesign.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Deadline: 25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Design Manager” as the subject of the mail