Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State seeks to hire a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for their client’s brand.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding.
- You will be working closely with their content and marketing communications team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build proces
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any relevant field of study
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio having over 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.