Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client, an Investment and Asset Management Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing of the of the organization’s operations and program.
- Implement companywide policies, allocating company resources, giving constructive feedback to management, and developing a market strategy.
- Develops and implements consistent investory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting / metrics.
- Managing company assests, optimizing financial operations, providing leadership to all staff.
- Establishing business goals, ensuring tax compliance, advising the board of director on organisational activities, overseeing and streamlining daily operations.
- Is responsible for steering the organisation and managing its operations.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organisation’s mission and “voice”.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors.
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
- Ensure adherence of the organisation’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines.
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts.
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organisation’s financial and non-financial position.
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis mangement when necesary.
- Provide valuable insights when creating business action plans.
- Be the face of the organisation and use external presence and relationships to develop and nuture new businesses.
- Spearhead strategic and long-term planning for programmatic growth and impact.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the Board to ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years experience in investment Banking or Asset Management.
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Indepth knowledge of corporate governance principles and mangerial best practices.
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of -the box” thinking to solve problems.
- Outstanding organisation and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication oral and written) and public speaking skills.
- B.Sc and MSc/MBA in relevant field.
- Member of professional bodies with relevant certification in Finance, Banking / Accounting.
- Must have a vision to put the company’s goal into a long-term view.
- Abilitiy to clearly articulate thoughts.
- In depth knowledge of how the comapany operates.
- Have good investment knowledge.
- Must have a strong network of corporate organisation and high profiled people.
- Target Driven.
- Proven experience as Executive Director or in other Top managerial position.
- Excellent Business Development experience and fund mobilization.
- Must be able to increase the liduidity level of the organisation.
- Develop, strengthen and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate effective business operations across the business industry.
- Seven figure net salary
- Official car plus driver
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- And other Statutory flavour.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be ready to resume immediately.