Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International Manufacturing / FMCG Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Head
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Adexen was mandated by an international Manufacturing / FMCG company to recruit an experienced Finance Head / CFO for their operations. The position is based in Lagos.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- MBA in Accounting or Finance from a recognised University
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least 10 years in a senior managerial position (FM, CFO, FD) within an international group
- Previous experience in Manufacturing, FMCG, Food & Beverages is required
- Strong competencies in Fund / Capital Raising, FP&A, Risk Management, Compliance & Controllership, Cost & Management Accounting
- Proven experience in strategic financial planning and analysis
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including an understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards
- Previous experience in Emerging markets/Africa is a plus
- Communication, Leadership and Relationship skills
- Management of a large multicultural team
- Tax, Auditing, Banking, Corporate Finance, Process Control, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Leadership, Organization, Team Management, Cash Flow
- The Head of Finance will be responsible for funding, treasury function, Cost & Management Accounting, creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations for the Group.
- The role is also responsible for maintaining Group’s financial health and increase profitability.
- Prudent Finance management with proper accounting and systematic reporting of activities and its analysis, being strong in all Commercial and Financial aspects.
- Negotiate best financing deals with Banks and Financial Institutions for competitive rates and charges for working capital.
- Effectively manage the working capital components with specific attention to stock, debtors and cash balances.
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Continued monitoring & review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to the Board and third party stakeholders.
- Responsible for periodic reports to the Audit Committee explaining the processes adopted and undertaken by management to keep under regular review the effectiveness of internal controls covering financial, operational & compliance controls.
- Play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online