Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for ensuring the in-house compliance testing has been completed on an ongoing basis, to ensure vessels and equipment continually meets required standards.
- Collating data for the management review and ensuring customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Define, manage, and execute the Non-Conformance Reporting, Corrective Action & Root Cause Analysis process.
- Through auditing ensure all quality register(s) for testing and measuring equipment remain valid.
- Enabler for change and dissemination of good practice including visual Management techniques.
- Supervises the implementation of designed Quality policies and procedures
- Maintaining current and creating new ISO documentation to support any increase scope of certification, as necessary.
- Primary contact for Certification Bodies for ISO Management System Audits.
- Define and conduct internal audits to the required specification in line with our processes.
- Providing reports for use by Senior Management on all issues relating to the QMS.
- Support and management of the Quality Inspection Team (Quality Control Inspectors and Technicians) within Technical & Operations environment, driving process improvements / enhancements in line with the designated project and/or Quality Plans.
- Degree educated within a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Relevant professional certification is required
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in similar role
- Strong experience of working in a process driven marine environment, including a hands-on approach to ‘delivering quality’.
- Background in Marine / Oil & Gas industries experience is highly desirable.
- Experienced quality professional with working knowledge of ISO9001.
- Ability to conduct meaningful workshop type sessions across department to enrich and define process.
- Methodical with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Can use Visual Management to quickly relay information
Job Title: HSE Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acts as focal point for all matters relating to HSE within the Marine space
- Ensure that identified health, safety, environment, and security requirements are implemented by appropriate personnel and contractors in all Major Project work areas.
- Ensure that HS&E processes are being adhered to (audit/assess) in accordance with site standards, and legislated standards for health, safety, and environment.
- Continuously monitors the work environment, especially for work performed under specific Permit to Work requirements.
- Communicates appropriate HSE related information on an accurate and timely basis to the work force.
- Leads hazard identification exercises
- Maintain a strong focus on safety performance assurance for delivery worksites, both onshore fabrication and for offshore construction vessels Etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 6 – 8 years work experience.
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create company strategic recruitment and selection plan. Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Create company strategic training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional and organizational needs of company employees.
- Crew Management. Ensures that the crew movement and crew change for signing-in and signing-out of offshore crew are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Verification of Certificates of Competency (CoC) and staff/crew documents.
- Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death, and disability.
- Coordinate the administration and negotiation of union contracts.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results, scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling and discipline employees.”
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.”
- Ensure all statutory documents and certificates (NIMASA, NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, etc.) are renewed and updated as at when due.”
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.”
- Required: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Social Science Field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ managerial experience in similar role within the oil & gas industry.
- Professional membership of a relevant body or institution in the industry.
- Strategy Formulation and Human Capital Planning.
- Compensation and Benefit Management.
- Talent Attraction and Management.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Evaluation and Management
- Financial and Business Management
- Performance Management
- People Management
Deadline: 1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.