Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manning Operator
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Control and monitor boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment. Distribute power among generators.
- Regulate output from generators.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
- Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift. Control and operate equipment such as loaders, drills, tractors, trucks, crushers, excavators, fork lifts, bulldozers and cranes.
- Start and stop generators.
- Oversee plant operations.
- Alter amount of electricity output.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and railcars.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Handle material and cargo.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience on the role.
- SSCE Only Excellent Communication.
- Organizing skills. Details oriented Tech Savvy.
- HMO, Pension.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online