Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits.
- You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.