May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Full Time
- Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the incumbent will be expected to carry out bank reconciliation activities and other related accounting functions.
- Applicants must possess at least B.Sc / HND in Accountancy with a minimum of three (3) years cognate experience.
- Candidate must be partly qualified (ICAN).
- The preferred candidate must possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- He/she must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.