Next Gear Group is a Nigerian real estate company having its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The company comprises five subsidiaries; Next Gear Resources, Next Gear Homes, Next Gear Facility Managers, Next Gear Project Support and Watch My Property Concepts. Our mission is to provide affordable housing using the strictest quality while providing essential services to manage and maintain various types of buildings both for corporate and individual clients. We are always available to meet your real estate needs!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil & Building Engineer
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expected to provide direct supervision of construction activities at the site.
- Coordinate site workers schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all site policies and procedures
- Conduct site performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to site budget and Approve project plans
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the worksite
- Review all project progress before submitting to management
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress reports.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provider in the client location
- The minimum educational qualification is HND / B.Sc
- Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in construction(Strictly estate projects) with a proven track record of success
- A deep understanding of landscaping and infrastructure development
- Must be a registered builder/civil engineer
- Applicants must be willing to travel to multiple locations across Nigeria
- Must be willing to relocate to project location if needed
- Applicants must possess leadership and personnel management skill
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume, Certificates, and Prove of projects done to: email@example.com using “Application for Building Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply