Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a location based solutions firm that designs and develops advanced location-based IT services and solutions (telematics) that combine GPS positioning, wireless communications & geographical information technology, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care & Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To support the Organization’s solution-based sales effort by acting as the primary interface with assigned customer(s) for all related customer-satisfaction fronts during the pre and post-sales process.
- This is to achieve high levels of customer delight during and after project rollouts, and to maximize client retention and contract renewals.
- Oversee the successful implementation of projects from inception to implementation.
- To establish, maintain and strengthen relationships and rapport with existing and new customers to identify/understand customer-support opportunities and sales opportunities for the Organization
- To attend meetings with customers in the absence of the Global Customer Service & Support Manager.
- To proactively seek ways to improve workflow & work processes, including identification of improved ways to enhance the Organization’s customer service function.
- To provide regular updates on account strategy, status, and performance to the Management.
- To respond to or properly direct customer requests to the appropriate party – from major Requests for Quotation to minor requests for changes or inquires.
- To coordinate and communicate with all necessary internal departments, such as Production, Installation, Sales, and Research & Development teams, to ensure uniform understanding of the customer’s expectations, and successful delivery and issue-resolution.
Professional & Technical Capabilities
- B.Sc. in relevant fields and must have completed a Diploma.
- Possess 5 years’ work experience in a Multi-National Company environment, preferably in the cellular industry.
- Customer-oriented with an outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Experienced in presenting and communicating to internal & external customers, to generate interest and engage them during presentations.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Possesses strong negotiation and project management skills
- Possess basic engineering and IT-related knowledge
- Possess basic engineering knowledge / experience.
- Expense Management
- Job Knowledge
- Human Resource Manager
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Managing Change and Improvement
- Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Customer Responsiveness
- Development of Subordinates
- Business Knowledge.
N900,000 / Monthly Gross.
Deadline: 13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.