Human Capital Partners – Our client is a reputable Property Development Company. As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, they seek to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Officer
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the implementation and continuous improvement of systems and initiatives aimed at ensuring the company’s workforce remains appropriately skilled and able to deliver against current and future performance objectives on a continuous basis.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of organisational, job and process standards and policies related to staffing/resourcing matters.
- Recommend appropriate strategies and solutions that enable the achievement of competitive sourcing of talent in the short, medium and long-term.
- Ensure clearly articulated and communicated recruitment and selection, deployment and exit management policies and procedures are articulated and available for use.
- Identify and implement specific manpower resourcing initiatives required to support the long-term growth and stability of the Company.
- Provide advisory and benchmarking support, and information related to organisation and job design, and manpower resourcing activity areas.
- Develop/update pre-employment assessment tools to ensure candidates with adequate levels of intelligence and performance potential are hired at all times.
- Manage on-time roll out of activities, and the adequacy, effectiveness and user friendliness of the Performance Management System and tools for enhancing the current capabilities and performance potential of the workforce as a whole.
- Review and uses input from corporate/strategic plans to identify capability enhancement and performance improvement needs for business success at the organisational and individual level.
- Maintain compliance with Nigerian Labour laws concerning all employment, compensation, insurance related issue.
- Periodically update recruitment and selection procedures to ensure they align with best practice and ensure these serve as a guide to interviewers and others involved in the recruitment process, therefore making the process efficient.
- A First Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration or related fields from a reputable institution. A related Post-graduate Degree or professional qualification like ACIPM or ACIPD will be of added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources operational and/or consulting experience within a reputable and structured business environment.
- Good working knowledge of the key human resources processes such as learning and development, talent management, career management, succession planning, mentoring, performance management, skills management, organisation development and Human Resources operations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Highly organised with an ability to work effectively to meet deadlines. High attention to detail with an ability to follow through on commitments.
Deadline: 29th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.