Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment.
Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drive Test Engineer
Location: Makurdi, Benue
Employment Type: Temporary
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Performing Drive Test & Optimization, as well as RF frequency scanning, analysis and reporting for 2G/3G/4G Networks.
- Must possess working knowledge of correct setup and operations of work tools.
- Handling all RF-related customer complaints, as assigned by customer or Team Lead.
- Conduct acceptance test procedures and output reports according to agreed customer specifications.
- Network Quality assurance regularly monitors data inconsistencies/discrepancies.
- Analysis for network quality and performance-related issues.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Post Processing of Log Files, using standard industry tools.
- Optimize RF performance by tuning physical and network parameters and related statistics
- Performs Technical Investigations into topics related to radio network design and performance, such as new types of hardware and new radio planning and optimization tools.
- Work hand in hand with Other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites..
- Used MapInfo to analyze drive tests log files, create thematic maps and other reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years of experience.
Deadline: 21st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.