Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HSE Operations Eastern Asset
- Effective HSE management delivery for assigned asset facilities, projects, and operations. Act as the technical expert for all HSE Management systems and continuous improvement of HSE performance in the asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, technical science, or related fields.
- A Minimum of 15 years experience in a senior HSE-critical position of an E &P Oil and Gas company.
- NEBOSH Certification in Occupational Health, Safety or Environment
- Applied project experience in an oil/gas construction and operational site environment
- Ability to identify Hidden Hazards.
- Drive and coordinate delivery of quality HSE guidance expert advice and services in fulfillment of the Asset plan
- Lead accountability for the sustained implementation of the HSE-MS and HSE cases in operations.
- Draw from subject matter expertise of the various Disciplines in the Corporate teams to fulfill the demands for HSE services and resource in the asset organization based on identified needs/requirements
- Directs the resources and activities of the Company to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Management;
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge, and preparedness across the Company to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE;
- Review existing HSE policies and practices of the Company to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation
- Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor, and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace
- Being responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace (for example, monitoring noise levels in a warehouse)
- Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies in the workplace
- Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organizing emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
- Offering general health and safety advice to all employees
Deadline: 5th August, 2021 by 3:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.