Fadac Resources – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Social Sciences / Human Resources Management or relevant fields
- 2 – 5 years work experience in the HR department of a manufacturing company
- Effective verbal and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports policies, and procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HR functions pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assist in Coordinating and managing recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions, as well as effectively liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain employee attendance records
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records according to policy and legal requirements
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Assist in developing training and development programs
- Assists in ensuring compliance with health, safety, and welfare regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online