ECH Consulting, a Consulting / Recruitment / HR Services company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Location: Omole / Ogba / Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To establish and execute cycle count schedule in compliance with the corporate accounting objectives
- To coordinate and oversee the daily cycle counts of the various inventory assets
- To investigate, identify and reconcile the cycle count discrepancies, i.e., shortages as well as overages
- To audit process along with paper flow errors and try to spot the inconsistencies that affect the accuracy of the inventories
- To take care of the inventory areas by organizing and maintaining efficient material handling and storage
- To maintain the cycle count records so that it can be reviewed by the management and also provide the reports related to cycle count activity
- the individuals working in this position implement and maintain policies and procedures related to inventory control.
- They supervise and coordinate the appropriate processing of various purchase requisitions, receiving reports, purchase orders, inventory requisitions, etc.
- They track the variances in the inventory, so as to facilitate better planning as well as interpret variances and correct the problems that have come up.
- They validate the merchandise that has been received to the package and description details from the original order.
- They accurately input data related to product description in the inventory system as well as maintain accurate merchandising information and inventory turn performance.
- They work in tandem with various departments and maintain flexible attitude supporting all the work that helps in achieving organizational goals.
- They take periodic physical inventories and ensure that the investment in inventory is maintained at optimum levels.
- They communicate with vendors about the merchandise and its concerned inquiries.
- They prepare reports of inventory balance and use computer applications and database management to perform the assigned work effectively.
- They authorize all adjustments made to the inventory and investigate the inventory issues like quality control complaints, customer complaints regarding products, etc.
- They are accountable for maintaining high levels of customer service, be it internal or external.
- They coordinate damaged and defective products and make sure that it is accounted and handled properly by dumping it, reconditioning or returning it to the producing plant.
- They ensure that all the employees work towards achieving the objectives related to inventory control management and make suggestions for improvement to the management.
- Must possess B.Sc or HND in any related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Must have proven experience
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must be attentive to details.
N65,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 29th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.