Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company, specialized in the production of chemicals and fertilizers, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Reports to: E-Commerce Manager & Retail Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversea the entire Day-to-Day showroom Operations.
- Responsible for sales as per the approved budget and the target of the showroom.
- Responsible for the accounting of the daily sales of the showrooms including the depositing of cash to the bank.
- Responsible for handling customer service elements in the professional Manner.
- Responsible for managing the entire showroom’s staff. This involves training, motivating, encouraging and collaborating with business Group’s Management team to create a healthy and productive work.
- Responsible for the training of the newly hired staff.
- Monitor and ensures the time keeping of the staff as per designed working hours of the showroom.
- Responsible for filling up all the employees and customer’s queries regarding the product and services.
- Manage Monthly inventory of the products.
- Manage the marketing materials allotted to the store.
- Ensure safety measures of showroom and customer.
- Ensuring customer compliance are addressed and resolved ASAP.
- Maintaining all top selling SKU in store.
- Stock Analysis (Shortage of Stocks, Sales Planning as per Inventory level of Store).
- Adhere to Hierarchy levels (Mandatory).
- Control shrinkage.
- Ensure All Invoices / Cash Receipts / Manual Receipts / POS Receipts tallied and sign off on Daily Basis.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other Social Science disciplines.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 – 4 years’ related experience in E-Commerce and Retail – Consumer Electronics & General Operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- 3 – 4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.