Adebola Sobanjo Company is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as Chartered Accountants, Tax experts and Consultants. Over the years the company has grown with offices in Nigeria strategically located to render services in every area of Business Development, Management, Information Technology, Software Solutions, Taxation Accounting and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Allocate responsibilities to staff and junior auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to the auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Train Junior Auditors
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Experienced in Audit and Tax consultancy
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an Audit firm.
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Be physically fit and well-groomed.
Skills / Behaviors required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident, and cheerful
- Be proactive, analytical, thorough with attention to details
- Should be self-motivated and result-oriented
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
Deadline: 6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.