Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and HR.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President.
- The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Essential / Primary Responsibilities
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports (must be good with numbers & Microsoft Excel); composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conducts research on prospective corporate clients and suppliers including technical partners and OEM’s to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with prospects.
- Supports CEO external commitments including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of staff. (See Management Support.).
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed. (See Board Support.)
- Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other correspondence as directed. (Talent recruitment skill a bonus).
Board Support and Liaison:
- Maintain confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the corporate agenda.
- Participates as an active member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oversees the training and support of all personnel.
- Presents reports to the CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with the Board Executive and other assigned Committees.
- Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years work experience.
Qualities, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Team player with strong Interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented • proactive & Positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexible with the Ability to prioritize • Honest, Helpful, Accountable.
- Trustworthy, Confident .
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent calendaring skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional with excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Customer-service focused.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional presence.
- Keeps sensitive information private.
- Great networking skills.
- Analytical and forward-thinking.
- Anticipation of needs, Knows what the boss needs.
Deadline: 29th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional CV(s) and Cover Letter(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.