LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the company.
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters & Audit.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company.
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Clients financial representative and other actors.
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures.
- Supervision of collection process.
- Responsible for Budget and plans realization, update and follow ups.
- Responsible for all admin projects for the Group in Nigeria.
- Contact review & assistance to Commercial Dept.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Chartered Accountant.
- He must have proven work experience in Nigeria, domain knowledge and expertise in financial management and corporate accounting with minimum 5 -7 years of experience in which 2-3 years should be in a similar position.
Qualification and Abilities:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Confident/Good personality.
- Convincing/salesman skill.
- Peoples person have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be a keen observer / listener.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.