Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Who You Are
- You are a process-oriented, planner, highly organise person with the ability to recruitment and engagement of couriers/messengers. You have a good understanding of fleet management.
- You work in partnership with hub operations team to ensure overall fleet conditions and performance.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market. You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a greater user experience.
- Ensure a smooth operation by ensuring that messengers are available for order fulfilment.
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking, including creation of performance, efficiency etc.
- Make sure all couriers adhere to Kwik regulations, SLAs and SOPs.
- Drive fleet recruitment to meet business assets requirements.
- Manage real time fleet capacity.
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders.
- Give a structured and actionable daily feedback to the Head, Fleet Management.
- Monitors and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all customers request across the state.
What You’ll Bring
- BA / B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences, Operations or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing transportation operations to ensure lowest-cost and on-time delivery.
- Experience in managing fleet.
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel / google sheets and ease with a variety of tech platforms and reporting.
Life at Kwik:
- Competitive salary
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online