KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a reputable Institute within the Financial Services Sector, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Market Governance
Employment Type: Full Time
Sector: Financial Services
- Our client is recruiting Head, Market governance, who will be responsible for the organisation’s structure of processes, procedures, and policies used to optimize the management of marketing functions.
- The individual will be responsible for improving performance and increasing the strategic role of the marketing function within the organization.
Skills and Capabilities
- Lead initiatives for introducing/maintaining best practices, including benchmarking relevant policies and practices with similar organizations or market leaders, as may be approved from time to time.
- Provide strategic advice and leadership on organisational decision-making problems (for example, evaluating potential partnerships, acquisitions, and mergers, as well as pension funds and investments)
- Determines the best market structure for the company and also initiate and oversees all capital market transactions. Standardize corporate measurement systems to illustrate how marketing adds value, and ensure customer-centricity is at the top of every executive’s mind
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with on-going strategic imperatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any field from a reputable institution
- M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications is required
- Minimum of 10-12 years cognate experience with at least 5 years in the financial services sector in a similar role.
- Proven experience in market governance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface with other functional areas in the organization
- Highly customer-focused and experienced in stakeholder management across organizational levels.
- Ability to build strong network and relationships at executive levels with business, technology
- Ability to lead initiatives for introducing/ maintaining best practices, including benchmarking relevant policies and practices with similar organizations or market leaders, as may be approved from time to time
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to successfully manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders at strategic levels
- Strong organizational leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online