Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway, Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Marketer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g. hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
- Perform hotel site tours with potential clients.
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
- Conduct research/survey and collect data to prepare report and strategize within the department.
- Respond to complaints from customers/guests.
- Carrying out B2B marketing, B2C marketing, and social media/digital marketing.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Assist in generating reports, preparing proposals, collecting client’ details, and coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing.
- Assist in managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information to clients/guests.
- Strategize on making the hotel visible and first choice of consideration to all potential guests
- Assist to draft contracts and proposals to corporate bodies.
- Brainstorm on various marketing plans and organize events and promotional activities with other team members and the departmental head in a bit to increase the hotel occupancy rates.
- Should assist in selling guest rooms, event halls, swimming pool, gym, picnic ground, catering services and other of our facilities and products including those of our SBU’s.
- Other duties as assigned by the departmental head or the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.