Bytefin Nigeria Limited is a professional company focusing on the development and operation of fully functional and fully online software that can realize fast lending. As a Microfinance Institution, Bytefin Nigeria Limited in- tends to increase opportunities for the poor to access financial services by providing financial services to low-income entrepreneurs, Grassroots employees of SMEs, Women with entrepreneurial needs, Students who continue to learn. Shoppers with consumer needs, customers with fixed assets mortgage, traders, and small-scale farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Locations: Ogba, Maryland – Ikeja, Ojota – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone.
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Negotiating payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- Adherence to call script and call center policies.
- Collecting payment on debts.
- Understanding reasons for late payment.
- Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts.
- Tracking outstanding debts.
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 0 – 1 year experience.
- Sound knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures, and telephone mannerisms.
- Solid understanding of repayment schedules and bad debt management
- Proficient in preventing losses, controlling delinquent balances, and collecting delinquent accounts
- In negotiation and Debt Settlement with the client, collections agents should develop and enact payment plans that eliminate the debt and are manageable for the customer.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner, Good computer skills, Good multi-tasking skills.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Compile Reports.
N50,000 Monthly. Performance + Bonus based on KPI.
Deadline: 19th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online