Keen British School is an international educational institution committed to achieving overall excellence in the upbringing of children from the age of three to eighteen years. We have Creche, preschool, elementary, and high school classes. We provide children and youth with high quality education that enhances knowledge, personal development, social skills and creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Assistant Head Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in management, supervision and monitoring of our new elementary school.
- A good First Degree in Education.
- Must have the knowledge of the EYFS programme.
- Must be ready to work full time.
- excellent writing skill preferably cursive.
- Good communication skill.
- Good customer service skill.
- Excellent marketing skill.
- Montessori experience is required.
- Classroom decoration experience is key.
- Eloquent speaking skill (Diction).
- Pleasant appearance, good poise, etiqutte.
- Good ICT skill.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.