Reliance Family Clinics is a patient-centered chain of clinics, set up in a bid to revolutionise and improve everything about the way healthcare is provided in Nigeria. As such, its operations are designed to optimize comfort, ease and well-being, across all engagements. It does this at an affordable rate and in the most friendly, supportive and respectful environment, providing excellent healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Specialization(s): Health/Beauty/Personal care
- The role provides direct patient care to our clients.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients.
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective counselling techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them.
- Perform patient assessment.
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND
- Registered nurse with license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide patient counselling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Solution-oriented, critical thinker, attention to detail, effective communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Comfortable working 8am – 8pm 3/4 days a week in Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online