Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: (Lugbe, Kuje, Mararaba and Gwagwalada) – Abuja (FCT) & (Suleja), Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Should Have prior Van Sales Experience
- Achieving sales target.
- Ensuring the availability of the product at all retail point.
- Ensure stocks are properly merchandised.
- Ensure planned visits to customers.
- Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity
- Maintaining good relations with the customers.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
- Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit to customer and retail merchandising.
- Accountable for stocks in his van.
- Making daily sales and activity report.
- Should be able to Drive and Sell
- Should have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Possess Minimum of an NCE / OND.
- Possess minimum of 6 months -1 year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector. Ability to use a hand-held sales device is an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.