Lead’s Legacy School, a Private Nursery and Primary School in Ikotun Egbe axis of Lagos State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Industry: Secondary School
- Preparing material for presentations
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance
- Record keeping student activities in accordance with laws and school policies
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action.
- Takes precautions to protect records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assumes responsibility for supervising students in out-of-class settings
- Demonstrates appropriate personal contact while in performance of school duties
- Assumes a role in meeting the school’s student achievement goals, including academic gains of students assigned to the teacher
- BSc / B.Ed / HND
- State-specific teacher certification
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
Deadline: 5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates within Ikotun Egbe and its environs should apply.
Leave a Reply