Lead’s Legacy School, a Private Nursery and Primary School in Ikotun Egbe axis of Lagos State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Industry: Secondary School
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients
- Maintain calendars for the office and your coworkers
- File important documents and keep them well organized
- Perform any other clerical duties necessary to keep the office running
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- SSCE or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Deadline: 5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates within Ikotun Egbe and its environs should apply.
Leave a Reply