Brooksville Apartments Limited is a real estate development and investment company with the vision to create multilevel spaces that depicts that of a built environment making use of pristine architecture and nature.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Typical work activities include:
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- Graphical knowledge in picture editing,
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Deadline: 29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Also attach portfolio design for past projects.