We are a leading Multinational Conglomerate with diversified interests in the key sectors of the economy. As part of the efforts to reorganize long-term plans and expansion, we need highly experienced, competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Hospitality, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG and Banking to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Real Estate
Job Level: Senior Management
- Promote effective marketing. sale, rental, utilization and development of commercial property assets.
- Identify and work with potential and existing clientele to maximize the financial value of properties under management, including ensuring occupancy, determining and collecting competitive rental payments. negotiating lease agreements and related contracts.
- Serve as general manager in charge of the daily operations of commercial and related properties including managing services and administrative processes for efficiency.
- Liaise with various internal and external departments, agencies, event managers, contractors and other support services in the property market value chain to ensure quality maintenance and optimum utilization of properties under management.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and filing of properties under management with related statutory bodies in line with official requirements.
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to critical stakeholders on status and evaluation of business transactions.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Estate Management, Property Management, Architecture or relevant Engineering background from a reputable university.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in facilities management / architecture and estate management etc.
- Extensive experience of at least 18 years in real estate and property management.
- 40 years and above with proven track record and integrity
- Very high proficiency in selling real estates of high-profile buildings and properties
- Sound knowledge of facility management, contracts and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/ health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating. Organizational and Communication skills.
- Versatility in dealing with statutory government agencies and parastatals.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Deadline: 11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.