Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group with components licensed by the CBN and SEC to provide Advisory, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading services amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend (Java) Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The backend developer will work alongside frontend developers and UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs.
- He/She will also be responsible for maintaining and testing existing backend elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible, as well as compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and system.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems.
- Optimize new and existing programs for mobile use, including Apple, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Candidates must possess 5 – 7 years hands-on experience in Backend development using Java and must be willing to relocate to Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.