Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff, on behalf of our client, a new generation Agro Produce Sourcing company based in Lagos & the North, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Leader
Location: Ogba and its Environs, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients,and and retaining clientele.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Remaining in tune with trends in the industry.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- At least 3 – 5 years in managing and growing business
- Experience in driving and meeting sales target
- Digital marketing skills
- Extensive sales experience
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services
- Professional yet affable disposition
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Great networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Deadline: 21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume 2nd October, 2021.