Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff, on behalf of our client, a new generation Agro Produce Sourcing company based in Lagos & the North, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales / Customer Service Executive
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Telesales / Customer service Executive will be responsible for driving sales and marketing of company products and also be required to develop an annual marketing plan and deliver all marketing activity within an agreed budget.
- Time will also be spent conducting market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- The Telesales/Customer service Executive will be required to develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution.
- To drive sales in Blue-chip Companies
- To monitor market trends
- To study competitors’ products and services
- To explore ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
- To identify target markets and developing strategies
- To oversee the management of the production of promotional material
- Further development of the company’s online presence and development of e-commerce systems
- Development of business plans and sales strategy to ensure the attainment of sales targets and profitability
- To prepare Budgets, Sales Forecasts, Sales Performance Reviews & Projections
- Assist in the development of sales campaigns and implementation of the marketing plans as needed
- To develop a new online ordering system
- Responsible for sales office administration
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceedingly daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- B.Sc Degree in a relevant field, i.e. Agricultural Business Management Marketing, or Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in Telesales/Customer service Executive role.
- Good knowledge of Argo product sourcing is desirable
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good oral and written Communication skills
- Numeracy and Analytical ability
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Deadline: 21st September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume 2nd October, 2021.