OTP Internet Technology (9Credit) is a Fin-tech company that provides quick access to loans via an online process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a Collections Officer who can help us achieve our company’s financial goals.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Make calls to customers about their loan repayments
- Advise customers on their various payment options and inform them of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts
- Negotiate payment plans and schedules
- Conduct collections process on each customer that includes, phone calls, emails and text messages
- Develop collection methods that brings in revenue and ensure full repayment of loans
- Process payments and refunds
- Keeping accurate records and reports on collection activities
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / OND in related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar role
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Goal oriented so as to meet daily targets
- Excellent communication skill (written and oral)
- Patience, ability to manage stress and negotiation skill.
- Open to working on Saturdays
- Customer service training/experience.
- Applicant must be from Ikeja and its environ. E.g (Ikeja, Oregun, Ojota, Ketu, Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Agege. Close proximity is an added advantage)
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.