Coat of Comfort Academy is a school situated in a serene and secured environment. Our school curriculum makes achieving early educational milestones easier than ever. Our dedicated and regularly trained team engage the students with colorful lessons while establishing a sound structured foundation of knowledge you crave, teaching age appropriate curriculum activities. The transformative learning experiences at Coat of Comfort Academy are designed to help our students grow both in and out of the classroom. Coat of Comfort Academy is located in Benin City and reflects the vibrant energy of the area. With a facility that can cater to 200 students exclusively, we are here to help our students make an impact on the world. Are you ready to help your child reach their full potential? Why not join us! HTTPS://COATOFCOMFORTACADEMY.COM/ ADDRESS: Isaiah 40:31 Place, Precious Palm Royal Drive, Inside Precious Palm Royal Hotel, Lagos-Benin Expressway, Isihor, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reading all prescribed novels, poetry, and additional resources to gain a thorough understanding of them before developing lesson plans and curricula.
- Preparing students for formal and informal assessments.
- Keeping abreast of current events and incorporating these events and themes into lessons to make them more relevant to students.
- Ensuring all curriculum, school, and state requirements are met.
- Assessing student needs and providing support or extra resources to struggling students as well as exceptional achievers.
- Using technology to improve lesson delivery and recordkeeping.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behaviour.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Literature, or a similar discipline.
- Relevant certification or license will be a plus.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience is recommended.
- A strong interest in literature and language.
- Compassion, understanding, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as an English teacher.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements.
- A patient and resilient personality.
- Dedication to students and education.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.