The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life-transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
To fulfil its mission and mandate, the Bible Society of Nigeria with the Bible Guest House, Research and Development Center is recruiting experienced and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Guest House Laundry Attendant
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundry equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility and equipment remain clean always.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
Deadline: 4th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.