Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace is a faith based Non Governmental Organization that focus of the needs of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in the society with the aim of giving them support to quality education, health and meaningful livelihood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Household Economic Strengthening (HES) Officer
Location: Obollo Afor, Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Household Economic Strengthening (HES) Officer will be responsible for interventions to reduce the economic vulnerability of families and empower them to provide the essential needs of the children.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the livelihoods needs assessments within project’s target groups and areas of operation..
- Managing and ensuring the effective implementation of livelihood interventions across the organisation’s programs through proper targeted and result oriented approaches.
- Building the capacity of Case Managers in managing and supporting livelihood interventions
- Be in charge of developing, disseminating and orienting CVs staff on livelihood programme management and monitoring tools
- Coordinate with Project Team to provide technical support in OVC Household Economic Strengthening programming.
- Support in thedevelopment of the projectHESstrategy and monitor implementation.
- Coordinate with staff to assure full community participation and visit each project activities to monitor or provide technicalassistance.
- Actively promote best practices and a shared, vision of quality assurance of Strategic Information through an improved standard of OVC Household Economic Strengthening programming.
- Maintain and avail appropriate technical resources.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, International Development, or related field of study.
- Experience working with Adolescent and Young people on capacity and vocational skill acquisition.
- Excellent communication, team building and training skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in and outside the organization
- Strong English language oral and written communication skills required
- Computer literacy skills i.e. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet) required.
- Must be resident in Obollo Afor.
Deadline: 29th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.