Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To review all internal processes, systems, and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching, and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
To plan, organize, and carry out the internal control functions including:
- Preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Inventory control
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reporting risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to the Director and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluating compliance with existing Company policies and procedures, Identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses and engaging in continuous education and staff development.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letters and queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- Evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption.
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, or Business Management with 3 – 5 years experience in a rapidly growing business.
- High sense of integrity.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures; process evaluation and documentation.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls( operations, financial, and management).
- Strong analytical skills, Detail-oriented and ability to work and interpret figures
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to address issues and effect change and demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time.
- The candidate should be very proficient in Microsoft excel and other applications.
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness with the ability to work with the independence of mind and office.
- The candidate should reside in Port Harcourt and be willing to travel.
N60,000 – N75,000 / Month.
Deadline: 5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.