AIG Media Pro is a digital marketing firm that deals with Event Coverage, Equipment Hiring, Online TV, and Advertisement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media House Manager
Location: Lekki / Ajah Axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write engaging & relevant content such as articles, flyers, whitepaper, and website content
- Create Facebook Ads and Google Adwords Ads
- Review & edit content written by the technical team for easier flow.
- Coordinate with designer and content writers to create TV programs, infographics, and other creative material
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns to generate online sales
- Measuring the success of content, and marketing campaigns to evaluate past & future opportunities.
- Coordinate production team by providing monthly, weekly and daily tasks.
- Management of production team and reporting to top management.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Help maintain social media presence with greater engagement on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Reach out to YouTubers & bloggers & online industry publications to establish greater exposure opportunities
- Creation & promotion of newsletters
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
N.B: The job description includes but is not limited to the above.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Media or related discipline (essential).
- 3-5 years of work experience as a house media manager or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via a press release, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- A natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Applicant must be living in/close to Lekki /Ajah.
Who you are:
- You are data-driven and proactive.You come to the table with a proven track record of success with previous metrics. You can analyze the stats, fill the gaps with reporting, and provide meaningful suggestions for improvements.
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker.You can contribute your own ideas and think creatively about how to get the best outcome for the company and the customer. You thrive working in a metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You are systems-oriented. You embrace tools and systems to get what you need out of your role and dig deep with your resources to come up with creative solutions that keep us on track.
- You care a lot. You take full ownership over your role and the outcomes. As a result, you pay close attention to detail, never make the same mistake twice, and take initiative to continuously improve outcomes.
- ·You’re naturally curious and have a growth mindset. You have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative with a drive to learn and grow your role. You like to experiment with new and creative ideas.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills. In a growing company, there will always be more things to do than you have time for. A+ team members are excellent at staying focused, prioritizing, and automating non-value-added work.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change. You’re comfortable taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of your comfort zone.
- You are an excellent relationship builder.You quickly earn trust and confidence with your team. You foster a productive and empowering work environment.
Deadline: 25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and portfolio to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Please note: Job description can be revised at any time to suit business needs.