Owens & Xley Consult – Our client in the Hospitality Industry, is looking to hire the services of a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixologist / Bartender
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Mixologists/Bartenders serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to restaurant and bar patrons. They may serve beer and wine, make classic drinks or create new recipes for cocktails.
- They are also responsible for ensuring that their bars run smoothly and efficiently.
- Mix drinks
- Design new beverage menu ideas
- Entertain and educate guests
- Ensure that bars are stocked with glasses, garnishes, drink mixes and ice.
- Order bar supplies from outside vendors.
- Process cash and credit card payments from customers and verify that patrons are old enough to drink before serving them alcohol.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed
- Follow alcohol laws
- Make drinks suggestions
- Prepare garnishes
- Keeping the bar neat and clean. Set up bars before they open and perform closing procedures at the end of business hours.
- Degree / Diploma in any related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Previous bartending experience
- Experience in handling point of sale (POS) terminal
- Good communication and customer service skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply