Reliance Health – We are a post Series A YC company using data and technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. We’re growing super-fast and expanding to multiple countries. In addition to YC, we are backed by Tencent, Partech and WTI.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is tasked with all administrative duties related to all recruitment activities and ensuring a hitch free candidate journey in the recruitment process.
- Update and manage job posts in Applicant Tracking Systems and relevant job boards and social networks.
- Design search strategies and identify, map and pipeline or approach the spectrum of candidates that meet the various role requirements.
- Source qualified candidates from various channels including social media, LinkedIn, referrals, etc.
- Support with Onboarding activities including orientation
- Manage recruitment surveys and analytics.
- Prepare recruitment/candidate profiles.
- Coordinate relevant assessments and interviews between candidates and assessors/interviewers.
- Maintain an up-to-date candidate database and manage the candidate journey in each recruitment process.
- Review and suggest system improvements or new systems.
- Support other People Operations activities as necessary.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution.
- 0 – 2 years’ post-NYSC experience, HR experience is an added advantage.
- Training and/certification in human resource management is an added advantage.
- Very good research and analytical skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.