We are a leading Multinational Conglomerate with diversified interest in the key sectors of the economy. As part of the efforts to reorganize long-term plans and expansion, we need highly experienced, competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Hospitality, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG and Banking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Architect
Job Level: Senior Management
- Participate in all designs and construction projects (new, renovation. expansion, acquisition) related to commercial offices and residential complexes.
- Handle multiple project coordination and construction, Finance, procurement and pre-operational set-up.
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to top management on status and evaluation of projects.
- Work with various internal and external departments. agencies and external suppliers to direct their activities in support of the projects’ desired outcomes.
- The role will require some local and regional travels within West Africa.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time. within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Architecture from a reputable university.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- PMP Certification is desirable.
- Certified membership of ARCON and other relevant professional bodies.
- Use of Microsoft Project.
- Minimum of 20 years Cognate experience.
- Between 45 and 55 years of age
- Have experience in developing, upgrading and amending building structures.
- Have experience in building commercial offices and residential buildings.
- Proven track record in development and implementation of strategic management. operational review and project management delivery.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Deadline: 11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply