Big Field Digital is one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Nigeria. We have the vision of becoming the #1 digital agency in Nigeria and Africa in a few years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Flutter Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a Mobile developer who specializes in Flutter development for creating innovative and unique mobile experiences?
- Do you have deep experience contributing to and managing full-scale production applications?
- You can demonstrate superior experience in Mobile app development using Flutter library, then read further.
- Big Field Digital is proud to be one of the fastest-growing Digital Agencies in Nigeria. We are currently hiring for 2 Senior Mobile Developers with extensive experience in Flutter apps development.
- We are NOT looking for junior Flutter developers, or developers with a basic working knowledge of Flutter, but we are searching for someone who is truly top-notch at Mobile app development using Flutter/Dart.
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 3 – 5 years in mobile software development using Flutter and other libraries;
- Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, themes, Flutter plugins and animations.
- Proven experience in Modern Flutter UI development, third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Solid hands-on experience with State management approaches in Flutter
- Solid knowledge of architectural patterns
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g. Git.)
- Familiar with Docker/Docker Compose
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
- Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- In short, you will be responsible for building cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate and committed to growing with the team and company vision.
- You’ll have strong teamwork and communication skills – we collaborate a lot!
- Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time.
- We are not looking for a freelancer.
- Proven experience is required; therefore, beginners and inexperienced Developers need not apply.
Bonus if also experienced in:
- Angular, ReactJS experience
- Knowledge of PHP/WP.
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Friendly team and cozy / enjoyable working environment
- You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- Opportunity for training and growth.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: The Cover Letter should discuss their previous Flutter projects with relevant links to their portfolio, and why they will like to join our team.
Leave a Reply