Josepdam Port Services (JPS) is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria. with three berths totaling 484 meters In length, Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful In 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority. JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered.
At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as TaIly Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival at cargo to final dispatch. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
We are recruiting a diligent and experienced hand to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HSE (Health, Safely & Environment) Officer
- The Senior Health, Safely & Environment Officer participates in the design, implementation and maintenance of health, safety and environmental (HSE) programs and associated quality assurance policies and regulations.
Education & Experience
- BSc / HND in Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent
- NEBOSH / IOSH / OSHA certifications
- Must be an ISPON / IOSH member
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification as HSE personnel.
- Computer Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Must be self-drrven and portray professional and technical expertise.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to critically think and analyze situations
- Team work and relationship building.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.