Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria. In anticipation of a USAID award to drive the “Accelerating Control of HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE)” for the BAY states (Borno/Adamawa/Yobe) and strengthen our operations and interventions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Advisor
Location: Maidugiri, Borno
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Senior Program Advisor as a member of the Program Management team, the Senior Program Advisor supports the Chief of Party (CoP) in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all ACEBAY project activities in the assigned Cluster, states and management of Sub Recipients (SRs), amongst others.
- H/she coordinates the timely submission and documentation of all key grant documents (signed agreement, approved budgets and workplan, implementation letters, management letters, etc.) including program narrative and financial reports and M&E datasheets.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / B.A in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 7 – 9 years of relevant experience with international development program
- Or M.Sc / MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MBBS / MPH degree or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years’ working experience in the above-stated disease intervention program.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- The position is advertised in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview