We are a leading Multinational Conglomerate with diversified interests in the key sectors of the economy. As part of the efforts to reorganize long-term plans and expansion, we need highly experienced, competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Hospitality, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG and Banking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Job Level: Senior Management
- Support and ensure the effective and efficient design of buildings and structures as may be required.
- Assess technical requirements and provide technical advice for project related inputs such as appropriate construction materials, the computation of loads and stresses data as well as environmental impact assessment.
- Work with other project teams members (including architects and building contractors) both onsite and offsite to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of structural design specifications and in particular, required HSE guidelines.
- Work with statutory planning officials to secure required regulatory approvals for building and related projects.
- Maintain an updated project monitoring log and provide timely communication to critical stakeholders on status and technical evaluation of projects.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper Division) in Civil or Structural Engineering from a reputable university.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification and accreditation by the Nigerian Society of Engineers is a requirement.
- Proven expertise with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the structural design and construction industry.
- Proven use of the latest CAD software to design building and related models.
- Ability to multitask including coordinating and managing several projects, with solid project and change management skills.
- Ability to align, inspire and influence outsourced / external partners and teams for results.
- A can-do attitude, strong leadership. and organizational management skills.
- Good problem solving, innovation. analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Deadline: 11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply