Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Administrative Executive
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an account/admin executive to oversee, manage our financial transactions and administrative operations at Abeokuta Branch.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies, standards and procedures
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and accounts
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Anchor and coordinate the Financial audit process
- Prepare Receipts and Invoices and commissions
- Maintenance of inventory records and daily transaction
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Effective in solving complex and demanding operational & managerial challenges
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable University.
- Must have had 4-6 years post NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of financial activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Should reside in Abeokuta
- Knowledge and use of SAGE and Microsoft office packages will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC.
Deadline: 29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account/Admin Executive” as the subject of the email.
- Applications sent after the deadline will not be recognized.
- Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.