Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the service of an experienced Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch our Human Resources services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Identify sales leads and proactively seeking new businesses.
- Maximize revenue by implement good yield management practices.
- Establishes and maintain good relationships with existing clients & nurturing new contacts.
- Maintain close contacts with clients in the portfolio to establish an intimate understanding of clients’ needs.
- Develop new businesses via cold calling, referrals, press, exhibitions, industry functions, LinkedIn, Social media e.t.c
- Create and implement plans to deliver new businesses from new market segments.
- Oversee and develop sales campaigns.
- Manage all marketing and sales activities.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to win new businesses to ensure growth and sustenance of the venture with a focus on profitability and growth.
- Lead new product development initiatives.
- Use data and analytics to generate insights for clients and content for marketing the business.
- Work with the field operation and media audit team to deliver definitive reports to clients.
- Accounts management and servicing for assigned businesses through proper and effective liaison with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensure the seamless flow of information, communication and meetings with all internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Develop and present proposals and strategies relevant to client business objectives and specific needs.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years active experience as a Sales executive in A Human Resources Services providing Organization.
- The candidate must demonstrate self-confidence, love networking, and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
Deadline: 28th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.