Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
- Work with project management team to prepare and submit claims to maximise Montego’s commercial position.
- Participate in the preparation of data and documents for the negotiation of claims and counterclaims.
- Keep records of compliance of all contractual requirements (performance, delivery dates, quantity, etc).
- Ensure all agreements are compiled in a clear and concise manner, consistent with any negotiated and / or approved position, and are executed by subcontractors or the like prior to commencing works
- Present reports on status of variations or no variations on change order request and be at the fore front in pursuing change orders.
- Conduct commercial evaluations and appraisals of tenders from subcontractors
- Preparation of agreements for contracts of long-term supply of materials and services
- Manage the procurement process to maximise efficiency and cost savings
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Ensure reporting obligations are met both internally and for the client
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business related
- Must have at least 6 years experience in a Project environment
Key Competence & Behavioral Expectations:
- Strong project management experience
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and build internal and external relationships
- Strong financial understanding.
Deadline: 13th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.